Towards an A-Z of Visual Arts Research DataPosted: August 20, 2012
From an idea originating with Robin Burgess, Project Officer, The Glasgow School of Art, the project team has been considering an A-Z of visual arts research data as way to:
- further promote the work of the KAPTUR Environmental Assessment report using the voice of the interviewees
- inform research data managers, information managers, and librarians about visual arts research data
- provide an informal tool to discuss visual arts research data – for example with further development maybe as part of one of the KAPTUR toolkits
- possibly to lead into promotional and/or training materials for KAPTUR (we have discussed producing postcards using some of the letters)
At the project team meeting in July each of the Project Officers, and the Project Manager, presented their ideas for a section of the alphabet. These have now been worked up into a clickable Prezi. However please note that this is a work-in-progress and will be updated subject to project team discussion.
How to use this Prezi:
- Please select the play arrow at the bottom, then hover over ‘More’ to select the ‘Fullscreen’ option.
- Then select ‘Allow’ from the message header that appears.
- Please begin by selecting ‘Back to the start’ from the right-click menu.
- Then click once on a letter that you would like to view (each letter will be highlighted in pale blue as you hover).
- To go back please select ‘Back to the start’ from the right-click menu.
- Alternatively selecting the play arrow will move through the alphabet from A-Z (or from whichever letter you were last viewing).
The Prezi can also be accessed here: http://prezi.com/bna2aayvtski/kaptur-a-z/