Many of the links below were received via Simon Hodson, JISC Programme Manager on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/simonhodson99 or via the active #jiscmrd hashtag on twitter, as well as via other sources.
A more consistently formatted (but less frequently updated) page is available via the project website: http://vads.ac.uk/kaptur/links.html
- Bourne, P.E. (2011) Searching Deeply for Data, Results and Tools- What is Stopping Us?
- CAiRO (Curating Artistic Research Output) http://www.projectcairo.org/
- CAiRO – Managing Creative Arts Research Data (MCARD) training module
- Carr, Les. 2011. Using EPrints Repositories to Collect Twitter Data
- Centre for Digital Music – Sustainable Management of Digital Music Research Data
- DCC http://www.dcc.ac.uk/
- Digging into Data Challenge 2011 http://www.diggingintodata.org/
- Fine Art Digital Environment. 2008. Charlotte Hodes – ‘Drawing Skirts’ Video
- Fleischer, Dirk. 27th October 2011. A path to filled archives (PDF) In eSciDoc 2011.
- Gaimster, Julia. 2011. Visual Research Methods in Fashion Berg.
- Hough, A. (2011) Philip Morris: tobacco firm using FOI laws to access secret academic data
- JISC Incremental project website http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/preservation/incremental/
- JISC Incremental Scoping Study and Implementation Plan http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/preservation/incremental/documents/Incremental_Scoping_Report_170910.pdf
- JISCMRD Managing Research Data http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/di_researchmanagement/managingresearchdata.aspx
- JISCMRD 2009-11 project outputs http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/mrd/outputs.aspx
- Neylon, C. (2011) Reflections on research data management
- Research Information Network. 2010. Data management, information literacy and DaMSSI
- Research Data Management for Mechanical Engineering Departments (REDm-MED) Project
- Sustainable Management of Digital Music Research Data
- Young, C, and Young, J. (2008) A University Support Model for eResearch
Reading for JISC Programme Meeting 1st-2nd December:
- Report on the Benefits from the Infrastructure Projects in the JISC Managing Research Data Programme
- The KRDS Benefits Analysis Toolkit and specifically: Introduction to the KRDS Benefits Analysis Toolkit; Guide to the KRDS Benefits Framework Tool; Guide to the Value Chain and Benefits Impact Tool
Other links collected, that need organising: